A Natural Healing For Your BusinessCase Scenario:
Naturopathic treatment has emerged into one of the popular choices for medical treatment today. Recently, a Kirkland based practitioner approached Sky Soft Consulting to request our service in constructing a website that well described her occupation.
The client has a home based herbal shop that sells vitamins to her patients and she updated the inventory manually. At the same time, her business processes turn to be deficient as most of her precious time are used in manual patients’ scheduling, manual shipping label preparations and manual credit payments from the patients.
In a day, the practitioner’s level of productivity has decreased drastically due to these manual business processes. She could not accept the maximum number of patients that she should have received in a day.
- Time consuming scheduling appointment business processes
- Typed in customers’ particulars manually
- Checked vacant schedules
- Create a schedule appointment dates manually
- Inefficient ordering business processes
- Receive patients’ orders through the phone
- Checked Inventory
- Update inventories, if purchases are made
- Typed in patient’s credit cards’ numbers manually
- Process payments manually
- Prepare products to be shipped
- Create shipping labels manually
- Decrease in valuable time for consultations
- High risk of human mistakes (e.g.) wrongly typed credit card numbers; customers’ particulars and others.
- We designed a website that suits the Naturopathic “Natural treatment” concepts.
- We designed an online scheduling system that is integrated to her website.
From this system, patients could:
- Check her availability time from this system online
- Fill their particulars
- Register and made appointments online. After the patients do the above processes, the dates of the appointments will be automatically saved in the doctor’s Microsoft Outlook and the patient’s would receive an email for their appointments’ dates
- We designed an E-Commerce store for her vitamins and medicines. Customers’ orders will be accumulated automatically inside the system database and the system could automatically print out the shipping labels as well.
- We also designed an automated inventory updater for her inventories.
- We created a card auto payment in her website, so that clients could pay for the vitamins and medicine online.
- We also made for her a system that able to print out her total sales and profits’ details at the end of the month.
- Increase in revenues and profits as patients could order from her 24/7
- Fully automated inventory updater that decreases inventory quantity’s errors
- An increase of owner’s valuable time that can be invested more into her patients’ consultation time
- Higher recognized status from the well designed website
- An increase in numbers of clients due to the exceptional service that are given because more time is spent for them
- An increase in customer’s satisfactory due to the easiness in making appointments online
- Efficient automated printed shipping labels
- More time for her to write articles and books about Naturopathic treatments
- More opportunity time to increase her knowledge in Naturopathic treatments
- Expansion of the business is possible due to the efficiency of the systems
- Family quality time is increased